Our long standing client is a small/medium sized company who design and manufacture a range of magnetic sensors and instrumentation for a wide variety of industries ranging from archaeology, physics, geology, oil exploration, defence, ordnance surveys, physics, medical and universities.
Customers for these products are worldwide and they are one of not many companies around the world who have the technology to make these products.
Due to company growth, we are looking for an experienced sales executive ideally with a background within the electronics industry.
- Direct sales and customer liaison including visits (pre or post sales) as required
- Provide pre-sales technical and application advice
- Follow up of leads and enquires as necessary
- Representing the Company at exhibitions in the UK and overseas
- Competition analysis
- Identify potential new customers based on current applications/customers
- Preparation of Application Notes and compilation of case studies from customers
- Customer product and application training as needed
- Some foreign travel required for exhibitions, meetings and training
- Other duties as requested by a manager or director of the Company
Skills and experience required;
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers
- Good numeracy, literacy and communications skills
- Good attention to detail
- Confident and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Willing to travel
- Problem solving
- Good understanding of physics or electronics