This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, leading manufacturing and distribution company based in Birmingham. This role would suit somebody who has strong computing and software technical knowledge who is looking for an exciting, varied role as key point of contact for customers.
Candidates will be ideally educated to degree level in Electronics, Communications or Software and should have sales experience with a strong Digital Solutions background. This is an office based field-sales role with the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary with excellent OTE, plus a company car.
Our client is a successful manufacturer and distributor of lock and security systems.
Essential requirements: The successful Technical Business Development Manager will have:
• A degree in Electronic, Communication or Software
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Strong computing and software technical knowledge
• A digital solutions background
• Competency in electronic hardware and firmware
• An interest in NFC/BLE protocol as well as TCP/IP communication.
The duties of the Technical Business Development Manager are:
• Acting as key contact for customers, pre-sales and after-sales
• Prospecting for and selling to new customers in dedicated markets
• Providing pre-sales and after-sales technical assistance and product education/training
• Attend regular sales meetings, seminars, trade shows, conferences and marketing events
• Liaising regularly with other team members and internal departments
• Visiting customers and suppliers.
Salary: Up to £28,000 (OTE £31k) plus company car
Benefits: Free onsite car parking, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, workplace pension, health care scheme.
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week. 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Thursday; 8:00am - 4:00pm on Fridays.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Technical Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Technical Sales, Digital Solutions Sales.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!