Client: Financial Services technology platform
Location: Brussels (HQ London)
Salary: Market rate (equivalent to £60-80,000 candidates in the UK) - happy to be led by market rate and reasonable uplift. Must take Belgian tax into account if relocating candidates from outside Belgium.
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Summary: My client is looking for a business analyst with a programming background to join the business. This person must have a track record of working on programming/developer type projects and as such a background within/comprehensive knowledge of programming is necessary.
This person will not be involved in the programming and will most likely only oversee projects but they must understand programming languages and their technical uses/deployment within specific projects.
THIS IS NOT A PROGRAMMING JOB but they must have developer knowledge and skills in their repertoire.
The two main areas of focus for this role are:
- Manage the project to integrate the firm's development architecture with the end-user/client architecture to create a successful and efficient integration.
- Must liaise with development and client team, managing the project on both sides to achieve a successful and excellent outcome
- Client onboarding
- Create and develop processes to onboard client
- Undertake development of integration project
- End-to-end documentation of integration project
- Create test scenarios and perform thorough testing
- Must be 'captain of the ship' leading this project from start to finish
As mentioned the candidate must be very tech-savvy and this role will not suit a generalist business analyst due to the technical programming skills and knowledge required.
Ideally looking for a BA or project manager with a background in programming (quals/education would be very good to see on CV).
Most of the client's target market are based in continental Europe so this candidate must be a native speaker from either Italy, France, Spain, Germany.
An Italian native speaker would the most preferable candidate.