|Job Title:||Technical Architect|
|Salary:||75000 - 87000|
|Contact Name:||Karen Chapman|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0203 372 4005|
|Member Contact||Karen Chapman|
|Contact Phone Number||020 3372 4005|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client is a leader in the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) space, a market predicted to achieve an average annual growth of 15 per cent over the next few years. This makes it an exciting time to join them
Due to their phenomenal success, they are looking for a Technical Architect focussed on design and customer engagement.
The Technical Architect is able to initiate the design process, create the high-level architecture and judge the most likely applicable technologies. This involves creating designs from conceptual, logical, and physical plans, including a high degree of information modelling.
The role is very customer facing, and heavily involved in the earlier 'Discovery' phases of work, which requires good presentation and communication skills.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record as a technical lead on the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organizations.
The majority of application development will involve Systems Integration of a Content Management System into a corporate environment.
The Technical Architect will have at least 5 years commercial experience and key technical skills should include:
- Core Java (J2SE) experience
- Conscious of SOLID principles, and adept in OOP and associated design skills and patterns
- Team-leading and mentoring abilities with experience of at least two full projects in this role
- Strong knowledge of web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, web architectures and tools
- Experience designing N-tiered applications, with multi-tier architecture and production Internet architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be familiar with enterprise messaging patterns
- Experience in delivering projects through agile processes and practices
- In depth practical exposure in managing application design, SW development, maintenance and delivery
- Very familiar with the deployment and configuration of application and web servers
- Experience of application development using the Spring framework
- Familiarity with at least once RDBMS, active awareness of NoSQL DBs, and ACID principles.
- Experience with at least one Unix-like operating system
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and user interactions in a complex system
- Very experienced with unit testing, integration testing, Maven, Git, and Continuous Integration
- Experience with the Alfresco Enterprise Content Management System (Highly desirable)
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MarkLogic NoSQL database is highly desirable)
- Experience with semantic technologies