Permanent Technical Advisor opportunity! Want to join a reputable business within their Technical Helpdesk Department? Benefits such as up to 28k per annum, 22 days annual leave, private healthcare, product discounts and subsidised canteen.
This company is a leading international manufacturer within their speciality and are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual to join their expanding team. To succeed as a Technical Advisor you will be technically qualified within mechanical engineering and passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service.
As the Technical Advisor you will be:
• Resolving customer enquiries via phone and email and providing timely and accurate technical information to resolve issues.
• Responding to telephone and email queries from the Dealer Network, end users and internal staff regarding the full range of products.
• Following up on calls where necessary to ensure that matters are resolved as quickly as possible.
• Investigating technical issues as appropriate and providing accurate, up to date technical information to the Customer.
• Liaising with in-house departments e.g. Technical workshop, Warehouse, Inventory regarding technical issues to find out relevant information.
• Handling warranty queries and liaising with the Workshop regarding progress.
• Processing B2B tasks, including product registrations / un-registrations, warranty queries and providing general support to the dealer network with all B2B enquiries.
• Providing a timely response to part number anomalies and provide an update of availability when parts become available, or new information is found (e.g. alternative part numbers).
• Presenting technical capability and know-how effectively.
• Assisting in the Technical Workshop as required
• Writing reports and assisting management as required
• Identifying any safety issues or unusual failures arising
To succeed as the Technical Advisor you will need:
• To be technically qualified, preferably in mechanical engineering
• Excellent communication skills; effective telephone skills for managing calls and building a relationship with the dealer network
• Strong customer orientation; able to understand the customer requirements and willing to go the extra mile to ensure that issues are resolved appropriately
• A patient, calm, polite and efficient work ethic
• To be a self-starter, able to investigate and work on own initiative
• To be able to work effectively under pressure; busy department with a high volume of calls and emails
• To be able to prepare management information as required
• To be IT literate (Word, Excel, MS Office, SAP & B2B)
• Annual salary 28k per annum depending on experience
• Up to 25 days holiday (starting at 22 days)
• Private healthcare
• Private dental care
• Contributory pension scheme
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Product discounts
• On-site subsidised canteen
• Free on-site parking