We are seeking an Technical Account to support, deliver and manage our awesome clients in London and Europe!
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service and who are experts at finding the best talent on the market.
Check our our hunted page:
The Account Managers will be responsible for:
- Working with a wide range of highly technical and interesting businesses globally.
- Partner with decision makers to really clarify what they are looking for and forecast when they are going to need them on board;
- Identify what success truly looks like for the brand you're working within;
- Meet as many amazing candidates as possible, build a strong network of connections across a variety of disciplines and create shortlists for retained assignments;
- Naturally you'll want to want to nurture the database you've grown, keeping in touch with your candidates as often as possible;
- Attend and run industry events, being a brand advocate, sharing learnings with your team;
- Manage social media and candidate CRM strategy.
As the Account Manager you will have the following experience:
- You will have had exposure to end-to-end recruitment either in an agency or in-house, either with a strong specialism ( within IT and Digital)
- Software engineering/development, Product, Digital, Marketing or Sales background and prove experience delivering into accounts consistently
- Experience meeting clients and managing Accounts/roles
- You will have experience recruiting high level candidates into top tier businesses;
- You love autonomy. We won't be measuring call times or how many hours you spend at your desk.
- You’ll know that the candidate side is your strength;
- Multitasking..IT recruitment is fast paced and the ability to multitask and deliver is the key to success!
- You have a natural ability to influence, without being pushy and with awesome results;
- You know how to find the details of the best talent in places other than LinkedIn (the more creative the better);
- You are a master of well-crafted email reach-outs and an expert on Linkedin Recruiter as well as other methods.
Our core brand Values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- 23days holidays + UK Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Linkedin Recruiter
- Free beer and Coffee daily
- Monday breakfast club
- Early finish on a Friday
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly incentives
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
At Freshtechit, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential.