I am currently recruiting for a Team Manager on behalf of my client based in Stratford Upon-Avon. This is a full time permanent opportunity. The hours of the position is; 36 Hours per week
Monday to Thursday 1pm to 9pm and Friday 3pm to 9pm
Duties of a Team Manager will include:
- Induct, train and assess the selection of staff
- Participate in recruitment and selection of staff
- Maintain accurate staff records
- Monitor staff performances and provide feedback, advice, guidance and support to staff
Benefits of working as a Team Manager are:
- 34 days holiday including bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive salary
To be successful you will need to have previous management experience, drive due to the location and be a confident and motivated individual.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com.