Working in the busy tax department completing self-assessment tax returns for a portfolio of clients and answering day-to-day queries. Also an opportunity to carry out further work in the specialist area of trust tax.
To be considered for the Tax Senior position you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Dealing with all variety of personal taxation matters
- Completing self-assessment tax returns
- Experienced in buy-to-let property income, share portfolios and pension reliefs
- Processing tax returns in commercial software
- Working as part of a team
- Organised and professional working manner
- IRIS Tax software
- Trust Tax experience
- ATT, CTA or QBE
This is a full time, permanent vacancy working 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however part-time applicants may be considered. Salaries are dependent on experience however benefits do include car parking, private healthcare and contributory pension after a probationary period.