A long standing and highly ranked accountancy firm is looking for a Tax Senior to join their team in Salisbury. You will join an ambitious team with an inclusive and supportive culture which allows employees to reach your full potential.
As the Tax Senior, your duties will be to:
- Providing a technically competent tax service to clients
- Where necessary, being responsible and coaching more junior team members working on assignments
- Ensure files have the relevant documentation in place and completed for manager/partner review
- Setting budgets personally and active adherence to them, bringing matters to the attention of the line manager/partner in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedural requirements
- Deal directly with clients, identifying and understanding their needs and communicating these needs to the line manager/partner
To be a successful Tax Senior you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Tax Accountant is essential
- Self-motivated, possess a good telephone manner and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with clients, partners and colleagues.
- ATT qualified and/or CTA qualified or qualified by experience.
In return, the Tax Senior will receive a salary of £35,000 – £40,000 per annum depending on experience.