Our client in the Lutterworth area is an innovative family firm of accountants who due to continued growth is looking for a Tax Advisor to join their progressive and innovative team.
They are offering further study support if part-qualified and opportunity for partnership.
The candidate needs to have completed year end tax returns for personal and corporation tax.
- Utilising your technical knowledge to provide clients with guidance on the range of matters, including inheritance and capital gains tax;
- The completion and submission of tax returns for clients, including sole traders, partnerships, directors and high net worth individuals, ensuring high standards of accuracy;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are achieved, liaising with clients efficiently where additional information is required;
- Dealing with HMRC regarding overpayments etc. and checking HMRC calculations and reconciling to computations submitted;
- Progressing to dealing with corporation compliance - dealing with notices issued by HMRC.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Have experience of submitting personal and corporation tax returns.
- Be studying towards or have recently completed ATT or ACCA;