|Job Title:||Systems Support Engineer|
|Salary:||22000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Jones|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01722 334433|
|Member Contact||Sophie Jones|
|Contact Phone Number|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Do you have experience working with Microsoft SQL, Transact SQL or MySQL? We have a great role working for a company based in Salisbury, they thrive in developing individuals and foster innovation.
- Honours Degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Transact SQL or mySQL.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic/C#, .Net and Visual Studio application development
- Good knowledge of Excel (Formula's, VBA and Macro's)
- ASP.net and HTML would be beneficial
• Reporting – Preparation and automation of standard, bespoke and ad-hoc reports including monthly MI and Pilot progress.
• E-Delivery – maintain the electronic ordering interface systems
• Database Administrative support and ongoing maintenance
• Manage database migrations and provide periodic reporting on progress
• To implement Pilots and upgrade campaigns agreed by the business.
• Escalating product issues that require hardware or software changes to the respective areas of the Spire Organisation.
• Analyse and make comment on ad-hoc reports for internal and external customer consumption.
• Recommend solutions for problems, co-ordinate and deliver to field
• Pre-Sales support through technical / business presentations and product demonstrations.
• Assist customers with installation and product training enquires.