Do you love being the “go-to” person? Are you great at engaging people? Well if you’re a proactive Systems Accountant looking to put your stamp on a new stand-alone role, then look no further!
Offering a salary of up to £52,000 for the role of Systems Accountant, this employer’s interests are diverse and varied.
Achieve the highest standards in maintaining and developing the finance systems and associated processes, providing training and overseeing arrangements for systems administration.
- Engage with system user groups and contribute to the management of arising opportunities and risks.
- Work with teams to review, design and document finance system workflows.
- Contribute to developing solutions to improve/automate financial processes.
- Help the teams to evaluate, design, plan, implement and test new requirements.
- Undertake and assist with managing business change projects related to finance systems, including initial project viability/benefits.
This employer is truly unique! Where else could you get exposure to retail, property, farming and music? This business is agile and nimble. Embracing challenge is a part of everyday life here.
What are we looking for in you?
- Extensive experience in managing, operating and improving financial systems.
- Experience of successfully integrating finance systems with other in-house systems.
- An understanding of financial controls, preferably with a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Excellent information technology skills including advanced MS Excel and a good understanding of databases, data uploads, extraction, and interfaces with other systems. Knowledge of SQL would be a bonus.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify innovative yet practical solutions to complex problems.
- Keen to suggest improvements to current ways of working.
Commutable from Bath, Bristol, Chippenham, Cirencester, Devizes, Malmesbury, Stroud, Swindon.
We are conducting a “no-contact” end-to-end recruitment process, including onboarding using video technology.