- Are you experience within Supply Planning in an FMCG business?
- Do you have experience of MRP and ERP systems?
- Are you experienced in working with Demand Planners as well as Operations and Commercial?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as my client based on the Cambridgeshire/ Hertfordshire border is recruiting a Supply Planner. You will work as part of an International Team to ensure that Supply Planning processes are developed, improved and delivered on time and in full for both the immediate, as well as planning for the future.
The role of Supply Planner:
- Working on a plan that projects 24 months in advance, ensuring that business targets are met, OTIF, Inventory and OEE.
- Work with MRP to ensure all data is accurate and communicate across the wider business all relevant information.
- Work within a CI culture as part of a team as well as individually to drive cost savings whilst ensuring first class supply chain is at the heart of what you do.
- Work with Demand Planning as well as Commercial and Operations to forward plan, ensuring any potential issues are raised & resolved in a timely manner.
The experience and knowledge of the Supply Planner:
- A strong background in Food or Drink Supply Planning with some demand planning experience if possible but this isn’t essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in experience.
- A proven track record of Planning and MRP / ERP systems.
- Own driving licence as the ability to travel between sites is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally.
- Great tenacity and the ability to adapt is essential.
Job Reference: JR11502
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000