Supply Chain Manager
Moreton in Marsh • £35,000 - £42,000 DOE• Permanent • Full Time
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager within a successful company. The role offers an enjoyable and supportive working environment; with the opportunity to shape and develop your career in an agile and successful business.
Day to Day Duties
• You will be responsible for all inputs to the organisation to support the most efficient and cost-effective supply of products and services.
• To obtain the most cost-effective supply for all materials and services, by establishing commercially professional and ethical partnerships with suppliers using partnership sourcing methodologies and the use of best practice negotiation skills to obtain measurable outcomes.
• You will need to be able to analyse corporate data to support purchasing and supply chain strategies, including the interpretation of sales forecasts and commercial trends.
• Effective stakeholder management skills are essential, as you will need to build trusting and supportive relationships with colleagues and business contacts, ensuring purchasing specification demands and requirements are communicated and understood.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for our Supply Chain Manager role you will need to have;
• Significant sourcing, negotiation and supplier management experience
• Experience of buying a range of materials, components and finished goods, for end use in a retail environment.
• Possess first-class supplier negotiation and supplier management skills and the ability to negotiate the right price, quality, delivery and lead time for, components and finished goods.
• Ideally have proven ability in an environment of component supply and will be able to strategically manage the supply chain, including contract management and international purchasing.
• You will also have strong analytical skills and will be able to interrogate and analyse corporate data to support purchasing and supply chain strategies, including the interpretation of sales forecasts and commercial trends.
• Ability to build trusting and supportive relationships with colleagues and business contacts, ensuring purchasing specification demands and requirements are communicated and understood.
What’s on Offer?
As an Supply Chain Manager you will receive;
• Salary of up to £42,000 DOE
• 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
• 28 days holiday, pension, monthly incentives etc.
• Office hours – 08.00-17.00
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Supply Chain Manager, please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference LF-1451 if this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.