|Job Title:||Supervising Technician|
|Salary:||33000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Lewis|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01256 334575|
|Member Contact||Lucy Lewis|
|Contact Phone Number||01256 334575|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
My established manufacturing client is seeking a Supervising Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for carrying out and overseeing a wide range of repairs. You will use a broad range of mechanical principles and techniques such as machining, welding, assembly and NDE testing. You will directly manage a team of workshop Technicians alongside a Lead Technician reporting directly to the Production Supervisor.
- Support the Production Supervisor in achieving the best possible production results by coordinating production requirements
- Oversee Health and Safety in conjunction with the EHS Manager
- Hands on production whilst supervising other Technicians
- Technical development of team members
- Drive and boost team work in conjunction with the Lead Technician.
- Welding, machining, NDE testing and assembly
- NVQ or recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in welding, machining and assembly
- Experience working at Supervisory level
- People management experience
- Previous experience overseeing a team of Engineering Technicians
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills within a developing team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary £33-35k per annum
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am–5pm
- Free onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Relocation package available