This is a full-time position working on global studies with excellent career progression into management or specialist areas. The successful candidate will be encouraged to attend relevant conferences and meetings to expand your knowledge. The main focus of the role is to manage your own studies and work with a global team.
Other responsibilities will be:
* Agree the study design with the sponsor and prepare a protocol documenting the detailed investigations.
* Schedule and manage the study and the report to meet the sponsor's needs.
* Be aware at all times of study status, anticipate problem circumstances that may affect its timing, quality or integrity.
* Review all data to ensure its accuracy and that checking procedures have been observed. Monitor compliance with GLP and animal welfare regulations.
* Make interim decisions regarding necessary changes, document such changes and agree them with the sponsor as necessary.
* Communicate regularly with the sponsor, particularly to identify problem areas which will affect completion date or content of report.
* Prepare and/or review all portions of interim and final reports. Ensure that the report is concisely but completely written and includes all appropriate interpretation, information and data.
* You should ideally have been awarded a degree (or equivalent) in a biological science.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and word-processing capabilities are necessary.
Previous Experience managing toxicology studies is essential. Specialist knowledge in the areas of biologics, DART or infusion would be of interest but we also encourage applications from individuals without this experience.