|Job Title:||Structural Technician|
|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Jack Green - Engineering|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 387722|
|Member Contact||Jack Green - Engineering|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 387722|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Job title: Structural Technician (CAD)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (May pay more for an exceptional candidate)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a award winning firm, well established with offices strategically placed around the UK. They are looking for a Structural Technician to join them on a staff basis in their Glasgow office.
The candidate will be the lone Structural Technician, and therefore must be able to work alone while also liaising with the Engineers. Ideally, they are looking for an experienced candidate with good AutoCAD knowledge, Revit experience is advantageous, however, Revit is available to train on and use.
Current projects span across multiple sectors including hotels, care and pharmaceutical.
• Prepare civil and structural engineering drawings and details.
• Brief and supervise Junior Technicians.
• Liaise with the Project Engineer and assistants.
• Check drawings prepared by others.
• Print drawings for in-house checking and external issue.
• Occasionally attend site to inspect various stages of construction works.
• Assist other staff in managing the design team in producing and issuing engineering designs.
• Liaise & communicate with external professionals.
• Ideally you will possess an HND or similar in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline.
• High level of skill in the use of AutoCAD.
• Good knowledge of Building Structures.
This company offer opportunities to progress by offering encouragement to work towards Professional Qualifications. In-house and external courses are also offered as they strongly believe in continued professional development. Opportunities to progress within your team and the business are also on offer for suitable people.
To be considered for this position click 'Apply' to forward your CV or call Jack on 01329 565067.
2M Employment Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency in regards to this vacancy.