Our client is a market leader, providing waste management services across the UK. They're currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to look after 2-3 of their high value accounts. This is a brand new role, created through organic growth.
- Managing 2-3 high value, multi-site accounts worth over £1m+
- Attending customer sites as required and also working from the office in Leeds
- Taking ownership of the account's service delivery and dealing with any issues as and when they arise
- Travel mostly within the West Yorkshire and South Yorkshire area but may be require infrequent travel to sites across the UK
- MUST have experience of management of key accounts within a service based sector
- Candidates with experience in the waste management sector are of particular interest however all service industries are considered - including but not limited to cleaning, washrooms and linen etc.
- Strong personality and skill set, able to manage 2-3 demanding customers with high value spend
- Commutable to Leeds, ideally based in West Yorkshire or South Yorkshire
- Basic £25,000 - £30,000 doe
- Annual bonus approximately £1,000 - £5,000
- Fully Expensed Company Car
If you're interested in a confidential discussion about this role, don't hesitate to get in touch.