This is a pivotal senior role which will directly shape and deliver against the total business vision.
Key objectives are around helping to add value through analytics and smart thinking to drive up the standard of our company outputs, and so drive our reputation.
This person will support research activities but also contribute to building and delivering the for the broader analytics reporting into the Head of Analytics. This is a great opportunity for someone to build on current skills and gain experience as part of a broader global team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Paint better pictures through the inclusion of smart analytic sand modelling techniques across our programmes
- Working with internal client services team to identify how we can better add value and develop content for client presentation and other written deliverables
- To showcase analysis within the business and help the broader group define and refine the companies approach
- To test and learn around new approaches and develop algorithms for new analysis techniques as needed
- To manage multiple projects and clients in parallel
- To ensure analytical tasks are carried out with maximum accuracy and efficiency
- To Model and analyze data using survey data and/or database information
- To assist with new business development (organic and new new) through contribution to proposals/request for information document
Competencies, Experience & Behaviours:
- Advanced degree in Statistics or other discipline with an emphasis on Quantitative Analysis/Modeling
- Confident with a range of advanced analytical techniques - eg. Conjoint, Segmentation
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages - SAS is our common business language
- Minimum 5 year related work experience, preferably on the supplier side of market research
- Project Management Experience
- Experience identifying and writing up analytical findings
- Strong analytical skills and strong writing skills
- Strong detail orientation and the ability to collaborate and offer consultancy internally and externally with clients
- Self starter and open to learning new techniques and absorbing best practice
- Strong communication skills