The SQL Reporting and BI Developer will work with both colleagues and customers to determine/review reporting requirements and then deliver comprehensive reports with a high degree of accuracy.
To be successful in the role of Reporting and BI Developer role you must have :
· Significant exposure working with SQL Server Reporting Services 2012+
· Proven track record working in a commercial SQL Server environment on version 2012+
· Background of working with large data structures
· SQL Server query development & optimisation
· Writing stored procedures, functions and creating views
· Must be able to format and display data in such a way that it supports the professional and corporate image of the organisation.
· Able to review technical and business specifications
It would be beneficial if you had:
· SQL Server database development and administration
· Have worked with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
· Data warehouse concepts and technologies
· Experience of CRM solutions
· Experience with Power BI
Full time, permanent position based near Bangor, Gwynedd North Wales. If you have anycandidates available, please contact Kate Humphreys at S2 Recruitment, who are a division of Supertemps Limited.
Contact details firstname.lastname@example.org 03333 234 371