- Are you an experienced Specifications Technologist?
- Do you have experience of working with the major supermarkets and their specification systems?
- Are you passionate about food?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in Norfolk is recruiting a Specifications Technologist to join their food manufacturing business.
In this role you will be working within the Technical function, on branded and own label products ensuring Internal and External specifications are completed not only on time, but with total accuracy, artwork is approved and completing all work that is legal and compliant, and required by the retailers.
The experience and knowledge of the Specifications Technologist
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience within a food manufacturing business.
- Experience of working in food manufacturing or food retail is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of UK retailer systems.
- An understanding of EU food regulations.
- Food labelling or compliance qualifications.
- A strong team player with the ability to work with great attention to detail, to tight time scales.
This really is a great opportunity in a business whose product is market leading, as well as delicious so please get in touch to discuss in more detail! This company is also looking for someone to do the role on an Interim basis so please get in touch if this could be you, or you know someone who would be perfect!
Job Reference: JR11505
Salary: £25,000 plus benefits