- Do you have experience of writing Technical Specifications in a food environment?
- Are you looking to join a family run business where people matter?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client, based in Lincolnshire is looking to recruit a Specifications Technologist to join their Food Manufacturing business. Supplying to Food Service and Business 2 Business, this is a great opportunity to join a fast growing organisation who are privately owned, so product quality and personal development are at the heart of what they do.
Reporting into the Technical Manager you will work as part of a team to ensure the business complies with relevant food safety legislation, internal CCP and allergen requirements. You will work with suppliers to obtain accurate technical information that are required by customers and document everything accurately whilst maintaining a specifications database. You will respond to customer technical queries as well as assisting with maintaining the Quality Management System as well as working with HACCP, BRC and Auditing.
In order to apply for this job you will need the following:
- Experience of writing Specifications in a food manufacturing environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Being able to work in a pressurised environment without compromising the quality and accuracy of your work.
Job Reference: JR11131