Specification Sales Consultant, London
Sector – Furniture, Design and Manufacture
£45-55k (negotiable dependant upon experience) + bonuses (OTE circa £57 - £70k)
*New opportunities due to continued expansion. This is a London based role, working for a well established business that prides itself on original design and UK based manufacture of high-quality specification furniture.
We are looking for someone who can align themselves with our high quality brand; an experienced sales consultant with excellent commerciality, presentation and planning skills to join a small and growing sales team.
This is British design and manufacture at its absolute best, an outstanding brand with heritage.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, and working closely with the Senior Account Director, as part of the sales team you will be responsible for developing new business and maintaining relationships with key specifiers and buyers in the industry, working in London and occasionally the Home Counties. As a specification Sales Consultant, you will have to control, understand and influence clients and key stakeholders whilst working on multiple projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with key clients in the hospitality sector (e.g. hotels, restaurants, sporting venues)
- Specification sales – working with key specifiers and buyers
- Working to a list of pre-defined sales activities to achieve specific objectives
- Relationship management - ensuring all existing customers are visited on a cyclical basis
- Maintaining an up-to-date CRM system
- Utilising the London Showroom for Sales & Marketing opportunities
- Degree education – good academics
- 3-5 years experience in specification sales
- Previous experience in selling in to the leisure/hospitality sector desirable but not essential
- An ambitious and well presented individual with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – clear and accurate spoken and written English
- Confident people skills, able to build a rapport with new clients, whilst being attentive to longer term relationships
- Proven ability to plan, manage and execute multiple projects
Your customer base will be London centric. You will be field based with access to our showroom and work from home (when not out visiting clients); monthly/quarterly visits to our manufacturing facility on the South Coast.
Package: £45-55k (negotiable dependant upon experience) + bonuses (OTE + 28% of basic), pension, company mobile, laptop and iPad, oyster/travel card.
Application: In writing please, to our exclusive, retained HR & Recruitment Manager. No agencies please.