Solutions Marketing Manager
Up to £40k dependent on Salary
Based in Southampton
An expanding and dynamic Southampton based company who is going through a period of growth and change is seeking a Solutions Marketing Manager to join its team. You will receive excellent holiday allowance, personal development, use of the company cars for meetings, BUPA enrolment and day to day office treats and incentives.
As an experienced Solutions Marketing Manager joining their marketing team you will work alongside product development in taking their technologies to market within various sectors nationally.
You will be responsible for leading the strategic positioning, integration and execution of their messages of the business to prospects and clients. You will identify solution marketing opportunities to sell and upsell within the business and package the solutions in line with it. You will have ownership of the positioning, packaging, pricing, and selling of specific solutions that may be simple or complex solutions.
Key roles and responsibilities include;
- To perform reviews of existing clients and ensure the solutions are matching their needs and also to replicate solutions within similar industry fields.
- Effective reviews of solutions within client businesses recognising new opportunities or enhancement of solutions.
- Work with sales, marketing, and operations teams to identify new (or groups of clients) who would benefit from available solutions.
- To build and work on competitor analysis and ensure they are not at risk of losing business or solutions in the market place.
- Create and recommend new solutions to address any gaps in the company offering.
- To create all messaging and positioning from a clients’ point of view and to position the company as the best solution to clients’ problems!
- To provide market value pricing to teams to ensure value adds and solutions are profitable to the business. This is an integral part of the businesses success!
- To produce collateral that can be modified and customised for the sales team and operations teams in an easy and standardised way to assist in new sales and upselling to existing clients.
- To bring cross-functional leadership to the business and work between departments ensuring marketing and sales is at the heart of the business in all areas.
- Thought leadership to all areas of the business in sharing the complexity of the solution marketing mix.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in marketing business solutions like SAAS, technologies, IT or marketing services to different verticals and enjoy working in a fast paced, client led environment.
- CIM or other accredited marketing bodies desirable but not essential