Please only candidates with great job stability in permanent roles eg 3-5+ years at least once, and maybe 10-12+years total IT experience, 5-7+ as a Solution Architect, and must have London Insurance / Reinsurance business banking insurance markets experience and at least once in their career at an IT Outsourcing firm (ITO or Major Consultancy). Client is ready to review CVs and Interview.
Solution Architect / Senior Solution Architect opportunity in the London Insurance Market, within the Strategy & Architecture team of a major ITO/Consulting organisation.
- Solution Architecture for enterprise application development, data, technology systems
- London Insurance Market (essential)
- Full SDLC or COTS with heavy integration of B2B webservices / SOA including high volume transnational customer websites
- Multi-year strategic decisions and overseeing successful delivery of your solutions
- Breadth across most of (Java, ESB, Pega, .NET, Mainframe, Strong B2B, Sterling File Gateway, Fuse, Filenet)
- Managing complex solutions and large matrix teams