Solicitor Commercial Property
Up to £60K
Our client is a well-established solicitors based in Newbury who are looking to expand their current Property team. They are working with us here at Better People Ltd to source an 8 years minimum, PQE with Commercial Property experience.
Candidates for this role must have experience dealing with acquisition of land for the purposes of building, whether commercial or residential and related infrastructure agreements, Section106 agreements and, ideally, land promotion agreements.
The role involves:
- General legal work within property law
- Dealing with client requests and to problem solve where necessary
- Offering advice to clients over the phone and face to face
- Dealing with acquisition of land for building ( commercial and residential) purposes
- Attending client meetings
- Drafting of legal documents
- Researching case history and documents
- Carry out duties given by partners
- Attract new business from new and existing clients
- Represent clients in tribunals and in courts where required.
Ideal candidates will have experience in all stipulated areas particularly acquisition of land for the purposes of building, whether commercial or residential and related infrastructure agreements, Section106 agreements and, ideally, land promotion agreements.
You would be joining an established friendly team with WIQS, Lexcel and CQS accreditation.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience then please do send us your CV in Word format.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
To be considered for submission, all candidates will go through a focussed interview with one of our consultants. If you would find it easier for these interviews to be conducted out of hours in the evening, please make your consultant aware of that.