Must Haves :
3 years post qualification experience in a solicitors’ firm
working knowledge of SRA regulation
The role is to supervise colleagues in relation to debt recovery litigation, and to assist with the firm’s operational and compliance activities.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the growth of firm through business development and the development of operational efficiencies and litigation strategies.
- Run ad hoc projects as required, including those relating to court/regulatory changes, and innovative ideas being implemented.
- Deal with complex defended consumer credit cases.
- Supervise colleagues dealing with volume debt recovery litigation and deal with wide range of queries from colleagues.
- Contribute to firm’s quality assurance measures including checking post, claims and applications.
Things we need from you:
- A qualified solicitor or legal executive.
- At least 3 years post qualification experience in a solicitors’ firm dealing with litigation matters.
- Consumer credit litigation desirable but not essential.
- Financial services experience desirable not essential.
- Working knowledge of SRA regulation
- Experience of managing and supervising staff
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Gym membership subsidy
- Discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops,
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Travel insurance
- 23 days holiday
- On site massage and health checks
All successful candidates will have to go through pre-employment screening checks prior to joining which can take 2-3 weeks. This includes: credit check, criminal background check, right to work, references for 3 years and proof of address for 3 years.
Employment can not be offered to anyone if they have a live CCJ, IVA or bankruptcy on their credit file. If a candidate has defaults that is fine as long as they are paying them off.