This is a terrific opportunity to join the Service Delivery Team for a growing, market leading Software Company. The right candidate will have proven experience of software support preferably with finance, ERP or Integrated Business Management Software. A background in business management software solutions in combination with a customer centric attitude is essential.
You will be part of a team of software support consultants and analysts who provide support and implementation services to our customer base throughout the UK and Ireland. This vacancy focuses on the delivery of telephone software support to end user customers and is an office based role.
· Provide telephone and email support to the customer base involving issue investigation, resolution or escalation.
· Continually develop knowledge of the entire software system and keep up to date with newly released software.
· Work with other members of the Software Support Team to achieve high standards of service and customer satisfaction
· Contribute to continuous improvement of the support call management process.
· Identify underlying causes of recurring software issues
· 2 years in a role using or supporting Business Management/ERP/Accounting software together with an understanding of support call management processes.
· Proven strong knowledge of accounting principles or accounting systems
· Experience in the agricultural, construction or garden machinery industry would be an advantage
· Good general IT skills are necessary. An general understanding of system architecture (hardware, database, applications, desktops and printers) would be an advantage, as would knowledge of ODBC.
· Positive, confident, self-motivated, autonomous and reliable.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and an excellent telephone manner.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proven customer service skills based on a genuine desire to help others.
· Ability to communicate with and respect customers at all levels within a company.
· Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, good attention to detail.
· Able to learn complex business software quickly.
· Ability to think clearly when under pressure.
· Ability to work in a team to meet joint objectives and alone to meet individual responsibilities.