Software Project Engineer. Our client are a market leader in providing technology products and associated services to the rail industry. They offer support tools that can be used for the advanced planning of rail operations in near real time, reducing energy and improving performance to the timetable
Software Project Engineer - The Role:
- Software project management in a railway domain
- Customer system requirements captured and analysis
- Participate in system integration activities on several nominated projects
- Provide technical customer support
- Support trial projects
- Support Software engineers to fix software / data faults reported through JIRA
- Produce documentation such as ICD and project plans, progress reports monthly.
- Possible working away at customer locations throughout Europe
Software Project Engineer experience:
- Computer Science or Systems Engineering related degree or equivalent
- Experience with integrated software systems i.e. software and hardware.
- Good analytical/problem solving skills;
- Windows integration, Network (configuration, firewall…)
- Scripting (windows, shell)
- JIRA & Android (SDK & Studio)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday Days.