We are looking for a software engineer with experience in Windows Applications .. ideally with some experience with Microcontrollers but not essential. Data management / Data Processing would be ideal also.
Job spec as follows:
Software Engineer/Hardware Engineer
£30,000 - £40,000 negotiable
Offices are located in Bedford, with travel to client sites expected.
To work within R&D team, writing and supporting software applications, including:
- Desktop Windows 10 PC: VB6, VB.NET, C#, C++, SQL Server
- Microcontrollers: 32 bit PICs in C
- Liaising with mechanical and electronics team
- Work to agreed timescales
- Visit customers supporting the sales and service teams
Abilities and Qualifications
- Self starting with a hands on approach to learning/training
- Willingness to be flexible and take on new challenges
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, and in particular work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Feel free to give me a call on: 07900 588038
We are aiming to fill this role in December.