9 positions all for 6 month contracts
Role responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• designing software products to serve a variety of user needs, and enhancing existing software products to meet evolving user needs
• supporting a continuous delivery environment, using effective delivery and deployment techniques
• maintaining and supporting services, identifying, locating and competently fixing faults, and taking proactive actions to avoid service disruption
• sharing knowledge of tools and techniques; identifying and sharing good practice and collaborating to improve the capability of the team
You'll be a practitioner in:
• service-oriented architectures and micro-services
• multiple (two or more) languages, with a proven ability to select and apply them appropriately, taking into account accessibility and reusability
• the creation and management of continuous integration, delivery and deployment pipelines, and proposing improvements to existing pipelines
• multiple test techniques, informing test approaches, ensuring consideration of non-functional requirements such as performance, security and accessibility
• circumventing the need for operational tasks and liaising with other teams to improve operational efficiency.
You'll have experience of :
• infrastructure as code
• defining, managing & monitoring cloud infrastructure.
We're looking for you if you have experience in Java and/or Python. If you have the languages but not the testing, please still apply.