Software Engineer (Python)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A lucrative role exists for a Python Software Engineer to partner with the only full stack digital insurance provider in Africa. It is a growing and well-funded start-up that is moving their operations from Europe to the beautiful and Sunny South African city of Cape Town. Reporting to The CTO, They seek a Senior Python Software Engineer to develop & assist with architecture.
This International startup & full stack ecommerce organisation is an organisation that is well-funded and set to grow and dominate its particular niche industry.
Main skills sought are at least 6 years of experience in Python. Together with:
- Experience in the use of MVC frameworks
- Experience in the use of used AWS.
- Excellent and pythonic Python development skills.
- Well grounded in the use of MVC frameworks - They use Django.
- You understand REST.
- You are familiar with and have used AWS. Client does not use all the AWS services, but are constantly considering how to reduce cost and improve efficiencies using AWS.
- You understand service based architectures.
- We use Gitlab and Trello to support our SDLC.
- You are familiar with Docker.
- Client also uses Celery, Supervisor and RabbitMQ.
- They are primarily looking for a backend developer - it would be a significant advantage if you are familiar with Angular - their front-end is written in Angular.
- You understand how to scale a platform on AWS.