Can you bring a depth of knowledge to help deliver and integrate software, to form a complete service experience?
We are looking for a driven Software Engineer to join our dedicated Engineering team. Seeking a candidate that has a background in web application development to support frontend software design.
As part of the role you will have daily engagement with stakeholders, write code to best practice standards and conduct testing using the TDD approach. A role which will allow you to regularly participate in team estimation activities and encourage to you to identify opportunities to maximise software development.
Whilst working within an agile team to meet the business and user requirements to develop software development components and build applications.
We promote creativity and seek a candidate that has the drive to learn, as there may be the opportunity to provide 3rd line support to existing live systems.
You should share our love of technology and enjoy learning new ones. We work with the following technologies:
What we’re looking for:
To be part of our team, we’re looking for an individual that can demonstrate technical skills in software engineering and be able to show:
• Good knowledge of Frontend technologies
• Use of modern engineering best practice
• Experience of iterative and incremental development
• Qualified to relevant degree level (or equivalent commercial experience)
• Node.JS / Azure infrastructure (desirable)
We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
• Salary – Circa £36,000
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension
• 37 hour working week
• 25 days annual leave - Plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
• A wide range of additional benefits including free parking, paid volunteer day, sports and social activities
Location: Based at our Headquarters in Southampton
Closing date: Sunday 11th August 2019