We are looking for 2 candidates for this role. The interview process will involve a CV review, followed by a technical test and an interview. They offer flexible working hours, but candidates must be able to work in the office and offer a good company pension scheme, 25 days holiday.
The client has recommended that they have covered off most candidates in the Yorkshire Area.
Webpack, TypeScript, React and WebSocket technology
Why work for them?
You’ll work on the most critical, strategic projects at the heart of the world’s largest public online gaming business, with funding and opportunities to match our huge ambition
It’s your chance to work on greenfield developments where you’ll build and run new products that will ultimately be used by millions around the world, building on your career so far and learning new tech skills to solve problems that only exist at this scale
You’ll be part of the award-winning family, working with the best product and technology professionals, learning new skills and developing yourself in new ways
What you will do
- Progressively build, deploy and run best-in-class customer experiences on a consolidated Group Sports Betting & Trading Platform across online, mobile and retail in all territories.
- Create the next generation of web applications to support international growth
- Work within our bespoke framework to create performant, immersive sports betting experiences
- Integrate with our real-time data feeds to give customers the most relevant and up-to-date information around their bets
- Leverage content management and configuration tools to provide non-technical colleagues with applications to effectively manage sports betting products across many different territories
How you will do it
- Our multi-platform web applications are built on top of webpack, TypeScript, React and WebSocket technology
- Use features of the web platform to ensure the best possible performance is achieved for customers
- Embrace a DevOps mindset to create tooling and automation which improve developer experience and speed of delivery
- Understand the technology habits and usage idioms of people from all parts of the world
- Work with internationalisation technologies to provide content in all our supported languages
- Develop accessible applications to make our products available to customers using assistive technologies
- Be aware of SEO techniques and understand how the choices you make when building products will impact the overall visibility in search engine results pages
Much of the platform is truly greenfield, with the best modern technologies and practices being at our disposal. Engineers at all levels have a part to play in our tech decisions and choices.
You will be self-motivated and willing to contribute to design at all levels, listening and learning from the talented people around you.
Together we’ll deliver the Technology that will launch leading edge products into new markets whilst scaling up quickly and cost effectively. Be part of an industry-leading team renowned for delivering customer centric products; our success will help drive Sports revenue growth throughout the Group.
What we can offer you
- Based in our Leeds city centre tech hub, you’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture, with the flexibility to work remotely around that
- An environment where a worldwide team feel like family and everyone works together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
- Helping you be a master in your own domain is critical to our company’s success
Salary and benefits packages reflect the high standard in our tech teams, with excellent training and development opportunities for all engineers.
Please get in touch with Ben at Syrus Group. My contact number is 01242 395 785.