This is a great opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer to join a well established and unique Engineering company who specialise in Industrial Control Systems who are looking to strengthen their team.
The company is a relaxed and friendly work place where, for this particular role, has a very flexible approach, you work the hours that suit you, working from home is an option with overtime and a monthly profit share amongst the team. Training is on offer with investment into the employee's development.
The Software Engineer will be a part of the delivering of projects from start to finish and working as a team member the responisbilites will consist of;
- Producing design documents
- Compile PLC, HMI and SCADA Software
- Onsite commissioning
- Produce testing documentation
- run customer training sessions
- Experience with Rockwell PLC's and/or Wonderware based SCADA platforms.
- 2+ years experience with writing software
- Positive attitude with the willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent team player.