Our client, a long established technology group creates confidence is global payment transactions, modern communication, digital identies and data security.
The Applications Developer is responsible for development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. Collaborates with stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available technologies, and recommend solution options. Assesses objectives for assigned project phases and recommends technical strategies and tactics to achieve business needs.
Education: BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
Skills and duties
- Developing new applications and services using C# with emphasis on File I/O, Winforms, Win Services, WCF, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Writing installation packages in InstallShield
- Exploring requirements and writing use case / user stories
- Run unit testing and write code documentation
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Developing reports in Visual Studio Integrated Environment Crystal reports
- Database design and development using MS-SQL
- Understanding of SOA and implementation of service based systems
- Demonstrated communication skills with Development and Program Managers to develop technical specifications for application code
- Clear verbal and written communication skills