Headquarters based in Bracknell, Berkshire – with travel to sites around (not in) London and the Home Counties (travel time to sites included within working hours).
Working hours Monday-Friday, 8am - 4.30pm, but some flexibility is needed and travel time is included within those working hours.
The role will include full administrative and secretarial support encompassing a wide variety of duties including data entry, reporting, corresponding, chasing, proof reading and e-mail and telephone communications with internal and external customers and suppliers.
Site Secretary Responsibilities:
- General administration work
- Diary management for managers at each site
- Preparation of project reports
- Minute taking
- Updating documentation on the company intranet
- Project work form the Bracknell head office, supporting with the collation and preparation of documentation
Site Secretary Applicant Requirements:
- A team player with a helpful “can do” attitude
- Must be comfortable with multi-site working – you will be expected to work from various locations
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, organised, with a calm manner
- Able to multi task, prioritise and action track
- Proficient in the use of Word and Excel
- Full UK driving licence and own transport (mileage allowance applicable @ 45ppm)
About the Benefits
The Site Secretary will receive circa £27k per annum pro rated (negotiable dependent upon experience) + benefits including Life Assurance, Private Health Care, Pension, Income Protection and Bonus
*Fantastic employer, outstanding reputation*