Bristol • £31,000-£33,000 DOE • Permanent • Full time
Our client is a looking for a Site Manager to look after a site in Bristol. Dealing with all daily site based operations, site staff and crane operations and operatives. The Site Manager will report directly to the Contracts Manager but will liaise frequently with the estimator, procurement admin, design and crane supervisors. Further liaison with other members of staff within the business may be required.
• Responsible for the I-House site management including close liaison with Crane operatives and gang leaders to ensure they are working safely and in time to set programme dates.
• Supporting the management and mitigation of risks (contractual, technical, etc.)
• Control individual plot and overall site measures to ensure all standard processes are being followed to the drawing pack and all tolerances are within the specified margin.
• Complete post installation checks on the slabs, walls, roofs and floors.
• Ensure that the set programme dates are being met and no obstacles are placed in the way from the client.
• Ensure all I-House employees and I-House sub-contractors have all required PPE to site requirements and are taking the relevant safety precautions.
• Attend pre start meetings to provide assistance to the crane supervisor and commercial attendee.
• Other duties/jobs may be required to be undertaken that aren’t specific to your role.
The successful applicant:
• A*- C in English and Maths at GCSE level (or similar).
• Experience in a similar role.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the construction industry.
• Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel.
• Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally.
• Full clean UK driving license.
• Hold a valid CSCS card
• Holds a relevant construction industry or the job role qualification.
• Previous experience working for a house builder of any size.
• Hold a valid crane slinger licence (training will be provide if required).
What is on offer:
• £31-£33K depending on experience
• Company Vehicle
• 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
• Contributory Pension scheme + Life Assurance + Company Share Scheme
• Company funded ‘Perks’ scheme offering discounts with major retailers
• ‘Big’ company schemes such as Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work, Health Cash Plan
|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||31000 - 33000|
|Contact Name:||Lissa Fletcher|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available