This is a 4-5 monthcontract role.
Candidates must be able to speak German to a technical standard and be prepared to work in Stuttgart for 4 months.
Our client has been appointed to deliver a large scale heating and cooling control system in Stuttgart, Germany. The project involves the supply and installation of LTHW system, chilled water system, gas pipework, process water system and ventilation upgrades.
Candidates may already be living in Germany or maybe in the UK and willing to travel for the duration of the contract.
The ideal applicant would have the following attributes:
- Experienced Mechanical Services Foreman
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the industry
- SSSTS and First Aid certified (or German equivalent)
- Experienced in all aspects of HVAC including ductwork, pipework and welding
- IT Literate - experienced in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD packages (for viewing / measurements)
- Driving license
- Fluent in German & English
- Excellent References
The job would involve the following responsibilities:
- Production of weekly site reports for Directors
- RAMS production
- Attendance at Meetings
- Tool Box Talks
- Management / procurement of materials
- Organising Hire Equipment
- Commercial awareness
This is a contract role and salary will be based on experience.
Please apply now!!!!