You will like
Working as a Site Engineer for this specialist civil engineering groundworks division of multi-disciplinary PLC contractor. They have long industry pedigree, have stayed focused on local groundworks, earthworks and small civils projects in Bristol & South West, primarily servicing major homebuilders. They are ‘family feel’ and you will be the link pin between supportive commercial and technical teams working on pre and post construction.
You will like
The Site Engineer Housing Groundworks position where you will directly for the Technical Director ensuring projects are delivered according to drawings and specifications in Bristol & South West. Specific responsibilities include:
- Accurate Setting Out & Surveying to all relevant tolerances.
- Interpretation of technical drawings & monitoring drawing revisions
- Measurements & Calculations
- General engineering supervision throughout the duration of the works.
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required.
- Co-ordinating the technical aspects of package handovers.
- QA where required
- Producing and maintaining as built information.
- Attending Pre-Contract and site meetings as required by the Client or ourselves.
- Maintaining H&S standards on site in line with the company policies.
- Assisting in the preparation of site programmes and monitoring and assessing progress against programme.
- Scheduling of materials as required to assist buying department with information.
You will have
The candidate would be ideally qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in an engineering or construction related subject, hold a valid CSCS card and supported by 3+ years practical experience in the role of Site Engineer. A sound knowledge of the Sewers for Adoption Specification and NHBC requirements in respect to our activities essential. A background in Groundworks would be desirable. Plus good communication and computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel is essential and any experience of using CAD would be an advantage.
You will get
A competitive salary, c£30K – £40K+ Neg (dependent on experience)
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com, or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.- See more at: http://macstaff.co.uk/job/site-engineer-housing-groundworks/#sthash.WhKOK13y.dpuf