Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a proven track record in ground remediation and earthworks?
My client is a developed ground remediation company who work across the construction and waste management sectors. They are well known across the UK in providing ground stabilisation and remediation solutions.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately complete the setting out required on site
- Ensure that all the information is maintained and up to date for projects.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of technical information
- Accurate levelling and surveying of the site using GPS, total stations and dumpy levels
- Where required provide cut and fill volumetric calculations
- Construct 3D models for use with GPS software.
- Resolve any unexpected engineering issues
- Stockpile measurements
Skills and experience
- Ability to Prioritise, organise and build effective relationships.
- HNC in engineering or similar
- Competently use Total Station, GPS (Trimble) and other surveying equipment
- Background in Earthworks, ground remediation
- Experience in 3D modelling (AutoCAD, 3D MO, LSS)
- CSCS Card
Please apply as directed and we will be in touch if your application is shortlisted.