Salary: £40,000 per annum
Benefits: £900 flexible benefits fund (Private Medical, Life Assurance + other), 8% pension contribution, 25 days Holiday, Flexi Time (up to 13 days additional holiday)
Location: North Bristol
Penpole are proud to represent an opportunity to working with a growing multinational client, based out of Bristol. In this role you will exposed to and involved in:
- Requirement gathering and usage mapping of SharePoint across business units across the UK and overseas (travel not necessary)
- As-is to-be analysis, process mapping, business analysis and identifying improvements in process flows
- Evangelising about the use of SharePoint across the business helping the business improve their use of SharePoint with automated workflows and knowledge management systems
- SharePoint online administration and usage level monitoring
- Design, build, test and implementation of within an Agile environment
- Getting different applications to integrate with SharePoint and the full Office 365 suite. Other main business applications include Navision Dynamics and ProjectOnline.
- You’ll be given exposure to the integration engines which could include Mulesoft, Talend, Dell Boomi and the development of APIs to integrate between a number of separate business systems
- Individuals with an aptitude for Software development (basic understanding of somc languages and fraweworks) may enjoy this role.
- Learning from a Solutions Design SME with over 20 years’ experience in Data Architecture and Solutions Design. Leading the organisation into a SaaS business.