|Job Title:||Settlements Associate|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Quentin Downes|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07932 123787|
|Member Contact||Quentin Downes|
|Contact Phone Number||07932 123787|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- To help drive an efficient settlement team to ensure that WBS can service their clients accurately, enhancing the reputation of WBS Operations throughout the industry.
- Process all Asset Transfers In & Out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Processing all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Processing all Regular Contributions
- Working alongside the Dealing team to ensure that all Market Trades are matched and settled on ISD
- Ensuring the static data in the system for all assets are up to date and accurate.
- Processing all Contract Notes for Fund Trades on the date of receipt.
- Working alongside the Dealing team to process any Fund conversions.
- Assisting the Client Service team in answering any client queries to ensure that we respond to the client on the same day.
- Ensure all asset and cash breaks assigned to the team are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in the collation of all daily, weekly and monthly MI, KPI’s and KRI’s within Operations, ensuring production is timely and accurate.
- Assist Settlement Manager with any required documents in preparation for Client meetings.