|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Salary:||30000 - 45000|
|REF:||Service Desk Analyst - SDI|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Service Desk Analyst
To £45K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work all candidates must be British Nationals, and already hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Your future duties and responsibilities.
• Logging and responding to tickets in the IT Service Management system
• Participating in the Service Desk Mailbox Rota
• Configuration, deployment and support of end user hardware (laptops, desktops, Blackberry handsets printers etc)
• Creation and management of new users’ accounts
• Deployment of software applications to client machines
• Maintenance and creation of technical documentation as required
• Managing the sites backup regime
• Maintaining site inventory equipment and asset registry
• Network patching and hardware moves
Required qualifications to be successful in this role.
• Previous experience in a support / Service Desk environment
• Windows 7 / Windows 10 support
• Understanding of Active Directory administration
• Microsoft Office 2010 (strong knowledge of Outlook 2010 preferred)
• Familiarity with Remedy (or similar) IT Service Management system
• Understanding of email security products (e.g. Fortimail, Clearswift Secure Email Gateway)
• NTFS permissions
• Print server / printer hardware knowledge
• Experience of Microsoft Server 2012
• ITIL awareness
• Demonstrable analytical and consulting experience working across a broad range of military, civil government and commercial organisations
Our projects are based in our offices or client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able to spend time working away from home, if required.
Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical IT solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients?
We have some exciting opportunities for Service Desk Analysts at varying levels who are looking to join our Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit. Whatever your current level of experience, the technical breadth of our programmes offers the ability to extend and deepen your skill set, where training is delivered through a combination of mentoring, on-line and classroom based courses via our technical partners.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, we are at the centre of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.