Our client, a multi-office Accountancy firm, seeks to recruit a Service Charge Accounts Manager at its Banbury office.
The purpose of the role will be to manage and provide support for the Service Charge Accounting Team along with winning new business.
Duties will include:
- Corresponding with clients on a regular basis with a view to winning new business, through targeted marketing activities and dealing with queries as they arise.
- Liaising with existing clients to resolve any accounting issues or queries.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial information summaries which have been prepared by other members of the team.
- Working with the team to deliver accurate year-end accounts to clients and ensuring a high-quality service in a timely fashion at all times.
- Assisting with certification and audit procedures.
- Providing assistance and support to the Service Charge Accounts team as necessary.
Essential requirements are:
- Experience of working in a property management accounting function with previous experience of this type of role.
- In-depth knowledge of double entry book-keeping
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload along with the ability to manage staff and their workload.
- High attention to detail with the ability to see and challenge information.
With desirables being:
- Minimum of AAT Level 4 qualification or qualified by experience
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge & use of Qube Property Management software.
In terms of personality you need to be able to:
- Have a high attention to detail with the ability to see and challenge information.
- Possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be self-motivated and organised with a "can do" attitude.
- A team player, demonstrates working towards a common goal.
A comprehensive benefits package is also available.