|Job Title:||Service & Installation Technician|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Burrows|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01908 616184|
|Member Contact||Lucy Burrows|
|Contact Phone Number||01908 616184|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Use of Company van (with reasonable private use) including fuel card.
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
This prestigious commercial equipment company are looking for a Service & Installation Technician, to join their busy team dealing with some of the leading restaurants in the UK, as well as a variety of casual dining chains, hotels, educational establishments, hospitals, government buildings and offices.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Service & Installation Technician will include :
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test task
- Diagnose errors and technical problems and determine appropriate solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes and follow company standard procedures and protocols
- Collaborate with the technical team and share information across the organisation
Essential Requirement of a Service & Installation Technician will include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
- Excellent organisation and computer skills.
- An electrical qualification is essential.
- Proven field service experience
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
Core hours are 40 hours per week (door to door), Monday to Friday, plus 12 Saturdays and 4 Sundays per calendar year based on a rota.