Following recent investment a leading business to business Utilities organisation based in Manchester City Centre is growing its marketing function during a period of continuous growth. There is an immediate need for a talented SEO Executive who is looking for a career rather than a job and to work in a rewarding environment under the guidance of an exceptional leadership team.
You will receive recognition for your achievements working in a challenging, fun and friendly environment and the opportunity to both learn from the people around you as well as truly having an impact on projects.
The business is on a path to double in size of headcount, turnover and profit over the next 2 years with an ultimate target of more than quadrupling in the next 5. As such this is an incredible time for a SEO Executive / Content Executive to join given the long term progression opportunities that this will lead to.
As an SEO Executive to succeed in the role, you will, be responsible for implementing SEO strategies and building the social media branding with the rest of the marketing team, focusing particularly on the top five social media platforms.
You will be able to;
Demonstrate an in depth up-to-date understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence organic rankings in the search engines.
· Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
· Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages.
· A basic understanding of HTML & knowledge of best practices regarding SEO.
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
· Help to create and support marketing content to socialise and use for social media purposes (e.g. blog posts, tweets).
· Implement content creation for natural link building campaigns in coordination with company goals.
· Have an excellent knowledge of how natural organic link building and blogging influence organic rankings.
· Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
· Work closely with the development team to meet client goals
You must have a positive nature, a team player and sleep and breath SEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking individual who has lots of drive and enthusiasm, who wants to progress and move up the ladder!
In return for your hardwork and commitment you will receive a competitive basic salary of between £20,000 - £26,000 per annum.