|Job Title:||Senior Test Automation Engineer|
|Salary:||50000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Rizwan Mohammed|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0203 633 2877|
|Member Contact||Riz Mohammed|
|Contact Phone Number||07734 036240|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A company aiming to transform the education system and provide further services to thousands of pupils.
They have an ambition to create a global online platform, that allows personalised online tutoring which will revolutionise online teaching. Founded in 2013, with a team of over 45 based in London and over 300 tutors, they have already achieved significant growth and success. They are now looking for their next Software Professionals, to join their team of Technologists and Educators and help further develop the business.
Are you looking to join and support a passionate and dedicated team, where you will also show your strengths and abilities to work independently within an agile environment. Working with the latest tools, technologies and software, automating workflows, analysing and solving problems and ultimately helping to create an excellent user experience.
- Developing new ways of testing to improve product quality and reliability.
- Creating and maintaining fully automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure.
- Utilising exploratory testing to identify defects early in the SDLC.
- Maintaining, improving and optimising our Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment pipeline.
- Helping to diagnose, reproduce and fix issues found by internal users and customers.
Key Skills / Experience..
- A strong educational background / degree + 5 years experience.
- Strong experience developing automated tests for web applications and APIs
- Experience with Selenium and other test automation frameworks.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Cloud (AWS/Google Cloud).
- Proficient in Python and/or Java.
- Familiarity with virtualisation software and containers (Docker)