Senior Staff Nurse
Complex Needs Care Centre
£35,000 to £37,500
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for our client a Complex Needs Care Centre with an outstanding reputation for their quality of care and support for their residents. We are looking for a Snr Staff Nurse with a background in acute care to join their happy, professional and busy team. Candidates who are able to provide personal and holistic care should only apply. Own transport is required due to the location of the site.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be competent as appropriate to the requirements of the role.
- Hold a current PIN Number with the NMC.
- Manage and oversee a complex care environment.
- Have continued responsibility for leadership and the safe management of clinical areas.
- Provide clinical leadership, acting as a positive role model, practice evidence-based care, ensure high standards of clinical care at all times.
- Take an effective role in staff management.
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical Nurse Lead to implement and achieve the service short and long-term goals which are aligned with the organisational vision/mission and the nursing strategy.
- Skills & Experience
- Registered Nurse with extensive experience and leadership skills.
- Neurological Complex care or general neuro experience is preferred.
- Able to care for patients at all levels of dependency including patients requiring Ventilation, Tractotomy management, care of Central, Peripheral lines, PEG and NG tubes
- Ability to manage resources efficiently within budgetary constraints and for a constantly changing workload.
- Motivated and forward-thinking individual, flexible attitude and promotes innovations in practice.
- Has detailed professional and clinical knowledge in acute care.
- Experience in Complex Care areas; Neurological presentations such as, ABI with extended specialist knowledge related to specific patient needs.
- Be skilled in the assessment of complex/specialist nursing required.
- Able to provide care/support using the holistic care model throughout the service, ensuring continual evaluation of care to aid service development.
- Be responsible for general running of the service in the absence of the Clinical Lead.
- Be able to write detailed referral assessments, progress reports including Admission / discharge summaries
- Attend MDT’s internal and external.
- Demonstrate initiative and be creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Work with the Clinical Nurse Lead undertaking delegated tasks in team management.
All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check and two professional references.
Commutable from Redhill, Croydon, London & surrounding areas
Immediate interviews offered.