|Job Title:||Senior Solicitor - Financial Services Litigation|
|Salary:||40000 - 60000|
|Contact Name:||Tahlia Roberts|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01244 752459|
|Member Contact||Tahlia Roberts|
|Contact Phone Number||01244 752459|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
An overseas based law firm, expanding into the UK legal market are looking for an ambitious Senior Financial Services Litigation Solicitor to help strategically deliver the firm’s fast paced growth plans. This is an opportunity to be in at the inception of a new firm, backed by a reputable, international law firm.
Managing a small, but commercially focused team, you will be dealing with clients’ re-dress from mis sold financial products, including pensions and mortgages. Handling a small caseload of your own files, whilst being responsible for supervision, training and development of junior staff.
The COLP element of the role is to ensure that systems and controls are in place to enable the firm to comply with its statutory obligations, and to embody a practice-wide compliance culture.
Key skills and experience:
- 3years + post qualification experience, ideally working in a similar environment.
- Having either been an appointed COLP for another practice or having undertaken some of the day to day compliance functions within a practice, under supervision.
- Consideration will be given to an experienced litigator from another sector, such as personal injury.
- Supervisory experience.
- Commercially minded and profit focused, with a view to participate in the growth and development of the firm.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, and deal with competing priorities, whilst remaining robust under pressure.
- A confident communicator with clients, staff, and other stakeholders.
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience required, then please apply today and one of our Consultants will be in contact with you shortly.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.